Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cognitive Science Part-II

Being a spectator is rewarding in most of the cases. But, being a part is always rewarding and a great learning experience.

I was trying to be a spectator of my own life, trying to learn from my own experiences. The most interesting question popped-up when one of my closest friend cracked a joke and said: "You don't have many friends!". And it is a fact in fact! I tried analyzing why on earth I don't have many friends? Is it really necessary to have many friends like: "there is water all around and not a single drop of water to drink!"
I felt contended, but is that a worst case scenario or the best case or an average case of study!!Huh!*Sigh*

I) How we try and make friends/people whom we trust: It is infact a tough nut to crack. Atleast as far as I know, no one would sit-up and say: "this is my criteria and hand pick friends". For me, it is an evolving and iterative process. I don't sit and stay stiff, and say: "you are my friend so we stay forever". Evolving is the average scenario, but with how many iterations the overall equation stabilizes is what interests me :P.

II) How they are more than friends : When the limiting factor tends to reach infinity, when one's life becomes very transparent, and trust earned, the variables converge at infinity. The special function of "more-than-friends" is how compatible the two are. I don't want to mess around this issue as it is like "quick-sand", have to be adept before even going near it.

Now, the most important issue is, Having friends/ Trying to have is philanthropic effort or status symbol or is it something like my brother has it, so I should have it or is it called as society(**Duh!HUh!! I know I am confused myself, and trying to confuse more :P**).

Why is it not possible to be aloof from the rest of the world, why is it not possible to hibernate??!

No comments:

Post a Comment